ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!
ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Goodbye.

Go down

Hello and Goodbye. Empty Hello and Goodbye.

Post by Liljon56 Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:23 am

Hi there, im Juan some of you may know me as "Modified" or "Mod" for short well im here to tell a small story about a good small family know as the ModifiedMs server. Yes we were a small group and a flourishing one at that we all had our ups and downs, our lonely moments on the server, well im not here to take up a lot of your time but to all of those who played and all of those ive helped and to those who stayed even though we were down and getting back up, I want to say Thank you for changing my life just that little bit with the information and knowledge of each and every one of you. Thank you for playing ModifiedMs, and a proper big thanks to our wonderful staff! Great job!

Liljon56
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum