ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!
ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshii's GM Application

Go down

Yoshii's GM Application Empty Yoshii's GM Application

Post by MaxMaximus Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:34 am

Name & Age
Hideyoshi I'm currently 16 (My IGN is Yoshii)

TimeZone
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Date you joined server
Beta! (11/9/2014) But I've been on the forum since (2013-12-14) (So a couple days after Cloud)

I believe I can be of very much help on the server, since I am a very kind person (Weird as well, but in a fun kind of weird) I am very helpful (In middle school I was a student assistant (which mean't no matter what I had to help, even at the times I wasn't suppose to) ) and I have quite the imagination I even thought of some ideas for the server it self (Which I will still tell you even if you deny my app) And a love to help, to play, and potato!
MaxMaximus
MaxMaximus
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down