ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!
ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOOF Louis v4

2 posters

Go down

SOOF Louis v4 Empty SOOF Louis v4

Post by Louis v4 Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:13 am

~ S-O-O-F ~
=>Smile out of Fear<=
Hey I am Louis v4  a new player to the site who hopes to make new friends with the lots of you. I would like to
go a head and point out that I am a Graphic Artist who has to live with the (SOOF). The whole Idea be-hide that logo was when some one said you must smile out of your fear. Doing things in my life has made this saying so Important to me. I hope it will help you in same way  it helped me no matter what it is you just have to Smile out of fear.
Just like now Smile 

Last edited by Louis v4 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Louis v4
Louis v4
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

SOOF Louis v4 Empty Re: SOOF Louis v4

Post by Azyre Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 am

Hi Louis,that quote was meaningful,thanks!Anyway welcome to Modifiedms community and enjoy your stay here.Razz
Azyre
Azyre
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum