ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!
ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donut Here

2 posters

Go down

Donut Here Empty Donut Here

Post by Cloud Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 am

I know it's kinda late for me to make one but better now then never huehue lol! .

My name's Elliott Kim, i'm a 5'10-5'11ish Korean boy. In my free time i like to either play sports Basketball  watch anime or sleep Sleep  (summaries 75% of my life at this point LOL). I would say play League of legends but i quit that gay game in season 4 LOL. My in game name is Donut and currently i am the Admin of ModifiedMS.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who's played ModifiedMS, we are a brand new server and it's helpful having such a friendly community around. tongue 

Vote for us !! Shooting for that top 5 Wink
Cloud
Cloud
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Donut Here Empty Re: Donut Here

Post by Azyre Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:01 am

Hi donut haha.You look handsome.Surprised 
Azyre
Azyre
Key Player