ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!
ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shino's suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Shino's suggestion Empty Shino's suggestion

Post by Shino Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 pm

i feel like have no motivation to play recently, cause training are just too hard because of those problem:
- First, newbie have no cube, and their damage too low to do BPQ to get cubes from it.
 (im a lvl 170 Evan, considering one of the strongest job with no potential. Took me 15~20 min to finish NBPQ, get 4k BPQ point = 2 Mcube or 0,8 Scube)
- since cannot get cube from BPQ, and cube sell in mesos is un-affortable too, the only way to keep going is rebirth to get stronger, then do BPQ for cubes. But with no potential, damage are just too low, so the best place for that damage is Pirate PQ till lvl 200. 35k EXP per mob, gg.
==>> too weak to BPQ, no cube took forever to get to lvl 200 -> cannot rb, still too weak to do BPQ
    So i suggest to add another way for starter-non rb ppl to get Miracle Cube only (build their equip to Unique, good enough). i wont ask you to change BPQ cube price, since it'll make some un-balance later, so i think make Mcube global drop at 5-10% rate should be good. (skeleton, crow, jester must drop too, its mainly training place, also it'll be nice if we can warp to aliens, currently cannot get there either warp or walk
Since it just Mcube (or maybe drop Premium cube instead of Mcube, it give 3 line, and still unique only) so it wont make the sever became too easy, and give ppl a target rather than spam PPQ till 200.
    Also i hope you can fix the 999 AP cap, 1m damage cap soon, along with adding a chat box to website if possible.
Thank you for your hardwork.

Shino
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Shino's suggestion Empty Re: Shino's suggestion

Post by Athena Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:10 pm

5-10% is a little too much considering there's such a high mobbing rate, but besides that, that actually sounds like a pretty good idea (extalia nostalgia) and bpq shouldn't be something easy since that's basically where the end game stuff is lol. But besides that, your idea is very nice for newb players.
Athena
Athena
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Haven Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:43 am

I am currently working on a code that will implement regular Miracle Cube from ALL monsters. They will be implemented at 3% chance of getting them per cube. It should come out in less then 24 hours. Until then, please wait patiently. 

For the stat cap, thew new client download has gotten rid of the old stat cap and you can now raise your AP above 999. My GM Character is currently hitting ~300m per line so it's safe to say the damage cap has been removed as well.

Can't make any promises about the chatbox on the website.

Haven
Head Developer
Head Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 pm

The new client d/c me every time i go cash shop. Please look at this.

Shino
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum