ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ModifiedMS
Welcome to ModifiedMS! We are sorry to inform you that our server is undergoing major changes, but we will be back around December with new installments to our server! Stay committed!
ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modified's GM Application

Go down

Modified's GM Application Empty Modified's GM Application

Post by Liljon56 Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Name: Juan/Jon (You may call me either one you'd like.)

Timezone: EST (U.S. & Canada)

Date I joined the server: Well this is a tough one. I have yet to join the server since it is not online. Please read below if you wish to know what my cause is. 

Hey there, to whoever is reading this my GM Application. I have yet to join the server since it is not up and creation of an IGN is not possible yet for me. I know you are reading this thinking well then why should you even look at this app twice. Well for one you shouldn't and I'd understand that it is your server and it goes by what you see fit. I'm here to ask for a chance and to help you out. I know that you are going to be coming back up soon and you will be needing GM's for the upcoming launch, now with that said I'm not trying to take advantage of your little to no man power that I know of. But what I am trying to say is my name is Juan and I would like to help. Thanks for reading and I will be checking this site for a PM frequently or if you wish to contact me find me on skype as Jonistheone and include ModifiedMs in your message. Thanks Cloud.

Liljon56
Key Player
Key Player

Back to top Go down